Tuesday 5 June 2012

Cosmopolitan Competition

A while ago, I entered a competition on the Cosmopolitan website, just one that was there so I thought "huh, lets just have a go", then went about my merry way. Then once coming come, I found a package on my sofa with a letter stating that I won. YAY! For once I actually won something.
Although you may not think much about it, I never win anything I enter, always hoping to win something.  


From previously experiencing John Frieda products, I've never been completely sold on them. Sheer Blonde Go Blonder. Root Awakening. Never been happy with either of them. BUT, these actually work! After the first wash, I felt that my was softer and I had less spilt ends. Brilliant! I can't think of anything bad to say about it.

The little review aside, I was really happy about winning something, and hope that my luck keeps up!

Happy Tuesday
Meg
x

No comments:

Post a Comment